1. Spain belongs to the European Area for Higher Education therefore, all the university degrees are recognized in Europe.
2. Spanish is the second most used language in the world.
3. The spanish climate is one of the best in Europe. In some regions there are more than 300 sunny days per year.
4. Spain has an incredible cultural and historical heritage because of all the civilizations that used to live in this land before.
5. Spanish people are open, kind, friendly, cheerful and very hosting.
6. Spanish gastronomy is considered one of the best in the world and declared as World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
7. Nature is much diversified; there are amazing mountains in the north and relaxing beaches in the Mediterranean coast.
8. Spanish lifestyle is more relaxed than in the rest of Europe (there are always people in the streets due to the climate and the social Spanish personality). Spanish like to enjoy their free time with family and friends, have fun in different events... In conclusion, to have a high quality life.
9. Spanish public health system offers a wide coverage and is considered as one of the best in the world by World Health Organization. It has a high qualified staff and modern, well equipped facilities.
10. In Spain there is a wide transport network composed of airports in the main cities, high speed trains (AVE) buses, underground and trains connecting the whole country.